I always used to put off starting a new diet or a new workout regimen or anything new based on what social events were going on in my life. Newsflash – I’m Greek and we have social events ALL.THE.TIME. so, all this meant was I was waiting for the perfect time, that was never coming.
Life got even busier. We bought a house, we got married, we started to have kids – the number of events increased exponentially, and I was still waiting. If I got depressed enough with where I was, I would get a surge of motivation and I would start something – but that first moment an event came up, or a vacation, or anything unplanned – I was off track again.
My mindset this whole time was negative – I was my own worst enemy and I kept thinking that if I just could lose weight I would love myself and be happy. It took me a really really long time to realize I had this all backwards.
Waiting is just the opposite of what needs to be done – because you can’t wait for something to come save you. You’re the only one who can decide that you’re done waiting, and that now is the time to make a change for good. When I decided a year ago to stop determining my worthiness on the scale, and start loving myself – as perfectly imperfect as I was, that’s when I was able to focus on the rest of me and my life. I was able to change my mindset surrounding the dreaded task of weight loss and my perspective shifted from what I had to do to lose weight, to how I can treat my body the best so I could feel my best.
Whether you struggle the most with nutrition, motivation, workouts or all of the above – I’m tailoring my next bootcamp to you. We will all work on shifting our mindset, understanding the science of nutrition, and becoming more positive in all aspects of our lives. If you want more info, fill out the application below and we can have a conversation to see if it’s the right fit for you.
Here’s what’s included when you sign up:
- We start 6/17 with prep week: go through my success workshop, learn about nutrition, set goals, get pumped and get prepped; we implement everything we learn on 6/24
- Over 30 nutrition education videos
- A copy of the personal development book we will be reading together (new clients only)
- Meal Plan guides and tracker sheets
- Over 300 delicious recipes
- Superfood supplement and/or mom-crack & post workout
- Virtual workout subscription for a full year with over 700 workouts to choose from
- Access to any and all of my bootcamps forever + me as your coach
- Fun challenges and prizes
- A community of like-minded women all working towards the same goal
- Weekly Video Conferences