Ok, so after a number of requests for a post like this – here it is. I want to explain what the coaching opportunity is a bit so that you can see if it’s something that might benefit you as much as it’s benefited me and my family! This is typically an opportunity that becomes more obvious and sensible as you experience breakthroughs on your own journey, but there is absolutely ZERO requirement to be at any particular place on your own journey in order to be a kick-ass coach. I personally started my coaching journey 4 weeks into my personal journey and it’s been an amazing experience for me.
I feel like I’ve found the secret to stopping the yo-yo diet I was on for so many years, and it’s not because I found a new “diet” that works, it’s because I was given an opportunity to learn this business, and use it as the most amazing accountability EVER. I am able to call this my job – becoming my best self, and helping teach others to do the same. It’s so exciting and contagious to finally find something that works for you, it’s hard not to shout it from the rooftops. So what has coaching done for me? So much more than I ever imagined, and it’s only been 7 months. So here it is, broken down as simply as possible.
What coaching is and what it can do for you:
- Amazing accountability and motivation (for you!)
- Build your tribe and create your own community of like-minded women
- Help and inspire others to find their health and happiness using pre-determined at home workouts, a magical shake and amazingly wholesome meal plans
- Be your own boss, make your own rules, do it your own way through relationship building via social media/word of mouth
- Work from literally anywhere that you can access the internet
- Me as your Coaching mentor and new bestie, obvi
- Thousands of trainings, resources, support and motivation available to you on your own time
- Opportunities to earn free trips and swag
- Amazing compensation plan
The 3 Types of Coaches:
- Discount Coach – love the products, only want to take advantage of the coach discount (25% off of all products) and not coach anyone else or earn money
- Hobby Coach – love helping people, but don’t want to start a full on business; spread the word casually and help to cover the cost of your supplements, plus maybe some new workout clothes or an extra few hundred dollars a month spending money
- Business Building Coach – love helping people and want to take this all the way; sky is literally the limit on your earning potential by helping hundreds/thousands of people find their health and happiness alongside us, and building your own team of coaches
Is it easy? No. Is it scary? Absolutely. Are you ready?
- Do you want to start living your life to the fullest?
- Are you 100% coachable?
- Are you ready for and wanting a new challenge?
- Do you dream big?
- Do you work hard for what you want?
- Are you someone who doesn’t throw in the towel easily?
- Do you want to make an income while also making an impact?
- Are you looking to be part of a community and a business that is fun, flexible and offers incredible rewards (physically and financially)?
If any of this has spoken to you, let’s talk more and see if it’s a good fit for you. Fill out the form below and we’ll set up a 1:1 chat.